The safety and well-being of our families and their cats are have always been the of the utmost importance to us. With the mandate from Governor Gavin Newson on March 19, 2020, we will only allow hospital personnel inside our hospital. We are still open and are here for you.
The following guidelines have been established to care for your beloved kitties:
- Clients will remain outside the building at all times.
- Upon arrival at our hospital, clients and patients should stay in the car and call us to announce your arrival.
- All cats must be in a carrier
- A team member will take a full history and collect all pertinent information from the parking lot or over the phone.
- Patients will be brought inside the hospital for their examination, diagnostic testing and treatment. The doctor will stay in contact with the owner to discuss recommendations, findings and treatment plans.
- Once complete, a team member will bring your kitty to your car.
- Payments can be made by credit card over the phone.
- You can call the office, use the app or your Petly portal to request needed items.
- Once we receive your order, we will e-mail an invoice so you can pay in the luxury of your home. You can also call and make a payment.
- Call us when you arrive and we will deliver the items to your car.
- We also have our Online Pharmacy available for those that would like preventives and food delivered directly to their home.
Boarding will remain open at this time
- We ask you to leave all personal belonging such as blankets and toys at home.
- Your cat must be in a carrier.
- You may bring your cat's food if they are on a specific diet.
- Upon arrival for Boarding, please call from the parking lot.
- A team member will come and get your kitty and their special food.
- For pickup, please call to let us know you are here and we will bring them out to your car.
- Payments may be made by credit card over the phone.
We will update as soon as we have more information available.
If you have any questions, we are here to help. Please call us with your questions.