In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
It has been a challenging year and we appreciate your cooperation and patience. With COVID-19 cases on the decline and vaccinations on the rise, we would like to welcome you back into the hospital building starting Tuesday, June 15th.
For clients who choose to come into the exam room with their pets we ask that you follow the below safety protocols:
- Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
- Masks are required when inside the hospital.
- When you arrive, please come to the front door.
- Hand sanitizer will be available by the doorways, and in the exam rooms if you would like to use it
- Please remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment.
- After if treatment is required, your pet will remain in the exam room and you will remain right outside the door to allow staff to continue to treat your pet.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services. Please call 530-892-2287 option 1.
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.